12.30.2008

2009, RING IT IN, BITCHES.


It's that time of year again...when people decide to lose those pounds, quit those ciggies, drop from 3 cocktails straight up a night to 3 on the rocks. I have to be honest...I've never made a New Year's Resolution in my life, but 2009 is my year to shine, I've decided. I'm fresh out of the dentist's chair from a root canal, the wrinkle between my eyebrows taunts me to no end, I am getting saggy and loose, tired and dispassionate, in other words, OLD.

My list may appear to be somewhat indulgent and focused on the outside (as opposed to my still very young-at-heart inside)...but I think I have to get my body into fighting shape, and then my neurotransmitters, inner id/ego, and that buried down deep, I know you're in there somewhere, once resilient and seeking soul will follow.


1. Walk uphill, both physically and mentally (I think that will be the most targeting exercise for my bum...which needs the most work; and my brain is in desperate need of a workout)
2. Moisturize
3. Detoxify/JUICE!
4. No meat 4 days a week (except for fish)
5. Create a home

HOPEFULLY, JUICING WILL MAKE ME LOOK LIKE LALANNE!!!



So, that said, tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and before one can detoxify, one must intoxify...who's got the Veuve?

See you in 2009, filled with fiber.

1 comment:

  1. MATT BROWN'S HOLLYWOOD ABS Y2K IS A MERE TWO MONTHS AWAY, MOTHERSUCKERS...

    ReplyDelete